As part of the PAStop Opiate Abuse campaign, we encourage Pennsylvanians to share stories about opiate addiction and recovery. We know that your voices ring true for other Pennsylvanians and that together, we can stop opiate addiction before it starts.
Real Pennsylvania Stories:
- 29-year- old man from Johnstown, PA
- Denise, 52, from Mcdonald, PA
- Jess, 29, from Pittsburgh, PA
- Victor, 62, from Harrisburg, PA
- Charlene, 52, from Pittsburgh, PA
Want to Share?
Contact us HERE to discuss the way opiates have touched your life. You will not be required to share your personal information.